TIPS offers internships to qualified people to gain professional experience in the economic policy challenges and responses in South Africa and the continent.
Candidates should have the following:
- A Masters degree in Economics (or be in the process of completing one).
- A professional or study background on themes related TIPS's focus areas. Specifically, prior research pertaining to technology and innovation, manufacturing value chains, natural resources and/or network infrastructure would be an advantage.
Applicants should also meet the following requirements:
- A sound knowledge of Excel and a proven ability to handle a data analysis package.
- Proven writing and presentation skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proven ability to work with others as well as independently and to adhere strictly to deadlines.
Internships are for a period of three to six months. For questions and general information about the programme please contact Edmore Nyanhonga at firstname.lastname@example.org.